Ugh, Mondays. Am I right? This dark day has long been thought of as the worst day of the week. Not only is it time to get back to the grind but (perhaps it's the widespread negativity of the day) it just seems to be filled with bad juju. If anything can go wrong it's likely to happen on a Monday. However, with a little humour and sarcasm, Mondays can be made just a bit more bearable.
In this post, I've compiled a list of 10 of my favourite Monday funnies that are sure to make you chuckle and maybe even brighten up your Monday blues. So sit back, relax, and I hope you spit your coffee out in laughter (whilst wearing a white shirt). What would be more Monday than that?
- A day like Monday isn’t all that bad, just 48 hours ago it was a sadder-day!
One day on Venus lasts 5,832 hours. The same as one Monday on Earth.
What does the executioner say on Monday mornings? Time to beheaded off to work.
- What do you call a person who is happy on Mondays? Unemployed.
Why was Sunday afraid of Monday? Because Monday through Friday!
- If each day is a gift, how can I return Mondays?
- Rolling out of bed on Mondays is easy. It's getting up off the floor that's the hard part.
- What is the best way to describe Monday? Monday-ne.
- On Monday we start Diarrhea Awareness Week. It runs until Friday
- Look on the bright side, at least Mondays only happen once a week.
There you have it, folks. 10 funnies to help you get through your Monday with a smile. Remember, laughter is the best medicine, and there's no better way to start off the week than with a good chuckle. So go forth and spread the joy with share these puns, and may your Monday be full of laughter and sarcasm.